talk about the "wind in your hair"...and look how very very gray....not good! Poor Peyton...wasn't this right after he turned the rain barrel over his head?? He looks like I'm pinching him...but I wasn't...promise!!
Mom you are beautiful, grey hairs and all. i know you weren't pinching Peyton. i think the sun was in his eyes. it's not a very good picture of him, but i love it of you.
4 comments:
yes, very! i love mom!
talk about the "wind in your hair"...and look how very very gray....not good!
Poor Peyton...wasn't this right after he turned the rain barrel over his head?? He looks like I'm pinching him...but I wasn't...promise!!
Mom you are beautiful, grey hairs and all. i know you weren't pinching Peyton. i think the sun was in his eyes. it's not a very good picture of him, but i love it of you.
mom you are so beautiful just the way you are! don't ever think you are not! we all love you so much!
Post a Comment